Monday, March 5, 2012

Oh, it has been too long.

I realize I haven't posted in quite a long time. Terribly sorry for that, and I won't bore you with details. I just haven't been able to.

So, lately, I've been having some bad days. Most the time I just want to flop down and curl up and cry or sleep or fly away or something. But then I realize the day is only bad because I'm looking at the glass half empty. I'm making my day bad.

Okay, that's not true. I'm not necessarily making it bad, but I am looking at it as bad and only bad, and that needs to change.

So for the past week I've been optimizing like crazy, and I've had bad days, but they've been good.

I'm not sure what kind of a blog post this is, but I really need to develop better blogging skills.

So, don't look at the glass half empty or full, to be honest. Just drink the water, and enjoy it.

Erin, the Texan blogger <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make our day!