Monday, March 19, 2012

Truth or Dare.

So today I spent my evening with some amazing girls playing Truth or Dare on an iPod. We had a pretty crazy time. Some of the awesome stuff we tried...

I had to walk around with a sign taped to my back reading "Whistle if you think I'm cute." I still have it on, actually.

I also swallowed a spoonful of Mexican hot sauce.

We get to go through one girl's purse, while another girl had to admit her biggest crush (she backed out).

I had to drink a bottle of Coke in five seconds (I didn't quite make it) while another girl went outside and sang Baby (by Justin Bieber) at the top of her lungs.

I had to jump up and down for thirty seconds singing the national anthem, and one girl had to go outside and stand in the rain for a minute. Another girl wrapped herself up like a present and my friend Rachel put shampoo in her bangs for about ten minutes.

My sister had to melt a frozen strawberry in her armpit. It was really really awesome.

Rachel kissed someone's foot and somebody else had to kiss the person on her left's cheek after sucking on her toe.

Anyways, those are some of the things we tried. What do you do for this game?

Write away.

Wash your unicorn.

Hug a stranger.

Signing off,
Maddy

1 comment:

Comments make our day!