Thursday, February 2, 2012

Inspirations and the sweet things in life...

Every writer needs them, right?

These are just a few things that help me with my writing...

Books. I have piles of them sitting by my laptop, so whenever I need a pick-me-up, I read one. Not just a favourite scene. I go from the beginning and continue on until the end... each time. Even when they get boring I plow along, because as my writing improves, I notice new things.
Three good ones to check out are Me, Just Different by Stephanie Morrill, The Crimson Banner by Jennifer Sauer, and The Silent Governess by Julie Klassen.

Clothing. Laugh all you want but I write so much better when I feel beautiful than when I don't. :) Clothes that inspire me when I wear them are mainly skirts and cute socks.

Music. So I'm not big into music but the right song is really awesome to listen to while you write.
Some of my favourites are Blessings, by Laura Story, and Cinderella, by Steven Curtis Chapman. And I love love LOVE the soundtrack for that awesome movie called Tangled.

THIS blog inspires me. It's SO awesome. :)

Life is full of so many sweet and inspiring things. :) Here are just a few from the past week...

Eating frozen raspberries and watching Phineas and Ferb.

Finishing a chapter of my novel.

Babysitting a dog.

Cake.

Sleeping with my bunny.

So...

Keep growing beautiful.

Make sure your unicorn gets excercise every day.

Draw with Sharpies.

Maddy

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the link to that blog. I really needed something I saw there. :3

    ReplyDelete

Comments make our day!